• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Secret Scotland with Susan Calman. (1 Viewer)

To be honest I’d not heard of her Julie. I can pretty much watch any wildlife programme in Scotland though. :t:

Rich

Failed comedian and dreadful gameshow host desperately looking for opportunities to continue in high profile media. Haven't seen this particular venture but no particular reason to believe she would make a credible wildlife presenter.

John

Failed comedian and dreadful gameshow host desperately looking for opportunities to continue in high profile media. Haven't seen this particular venture but no particular reason to believe she would make a credible wildlife presenter.

John

She speaks very highly of you though John;)

John

Well, she won a BBC best newcomer award in 2005 and has been going ever since, so perhaps not failed. And shes going to be hosting the Great British Menu next year so perhaps not desperate for work either.

I think what you mean is that you don't like her...

Well, she won a BBC best newcomer award in 2005 and has been going ever since, so perhaps not failed. And shes going to be hosting the Great British Menu next year so perhaps not desperate for work either.

I think what you mean is that you don't like her...

Did that come through? ;)

Lots of people get "best newcomer" awards, the trick is to get a "lifetime achievement" one!

Hopefully Great British Menu will turn out to be her metier. I really do hope so because it's a programme I enjoy.

Cheers

John

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back