• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Adapters (1 Viewer)

Scopetronix does not respond.If they are indeed out of business does anyone else sell the various replacement eyepieces and adaptors for my Leica scope and Panasonic DCM-FZ50

As we Americans often say "Duh" I have been looking at their site for two days and completely missed this. Thanks

Scopetronix

I tried contacting them about an eyepiece I purchased some time ago and there number was disconnected. Of course this was strange as there web site is still up. I found a thread on an astronomy site and it seems to be well known in those circles.
Someone actually went by the company in Florida at one point and found the place empty. it went on to say there assets were bought and sold several times over. Others say that the web site will still take orders, but will never deliver the product.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back