• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Craghopper Winter Lined Trouser Alternitives (1 Viewer)

stu52

Hi All
I do hope this is ok to post this but I just had to share with you all and get you a bargain.
I have just been to a certain cheap supermarket that rhythms with fiddles and noticed a pair of black workman’s winter lined work trousers for under 12 quid.

I already own a pair of Craghopper winter lined trousers and paid 40 quid for them so I was presently surprised when I picked up a pair of these and felt the quality they were fantastic and the inner fleece type lining was lovely and soft.
The label also states they are impregnated with a fluorine type of water repellent called bionic finish eco which is impervious to regular washing etc.

Anyway I bought a pair of 34 in waist and bought them straight home and they are a lovely fit and when I run the outer fabric under the tap the water just runs off them infact just as good as the Craghoppers.

When laid side by side with the Craghoppers they really look the business they look and feel just as good for a fraction of the price.

Features inc, a nice map pocket on the leg with a phone pocket on the side and a torch pocket on the other leg im guessing the little pockets are for screwdrivers etc but my monocular fits in one lovely also there are two deep side pockets and these look like they are lined as well to keep your hands toasty warm zip flies and button at the elasticated waist as well as belt loops.

There are two colours just black and grey and black I went for black.

Well worth the cash and I recon these will work just as well as the Craghoppers they went on sale today so grab yourself a bargain.

Cheers
Stu

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back