• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Camera rucksack (1 Viewer)

Upland Birder

Birding On The Edge
I am looking to purchase a decent rucksack that will carry a digital SLR (with battery grip), 50-500 mm zoom lens, 10-24 mm wide angle lens, and 55-300 lens. It would be great if the sack could take a waterproof jacket, flask and sandwiches etc. There needs to be an attachment to the side of the sack so that I can carry a tripod.

I'm doing my research at the moment and if you have any ideas or suggestions let me know.

Thanks

Dean:t:

Lowepro Rover Pro 45L Backpack

Just had delivery of the new Lowepro Rover Pro 45L Backpack. As you would expect from this designer and maker of backpacks for the outdoors which can take photography gear and extra outdoor gear/equipment it is extremely well made. For a while now I've looked for a sack like this and it's great to see this one now available. It is also very comfortable and just what I need for the hills and moors where I often find myself walking and birding.

Dean:t:

Last edited:
I bought a Lowepro Mini Trekker when I got my Canon 400mm lens and despite letting the latter go, I still have the bag. It is a superb solution with adjustable compartments and good padding for plane travel as hand luggage. Do not know if they still make them but someone should be selling them somewhere.

Regards,
Andrew.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back