• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

reviews and test reports (1 Viewer)

pimpelmees

where to find user reviews on ultravid's binoculair , there are a few on the net but i am not looking for reviews from shops and not from users that are getting their optics for free .

Difficult parameters to meet, most reviews are by "experts" who have been given optics to review. I have have always thought Albino's reviews to be fairly objective, and they go into detail, I often use the optics for birding scorecard, but that is not really a review just a ratings tool.

Pimpelmees,
On the WEB-site of House of Outdoor in The Netherlands you can find a number of test reports, they are in Dutch, but that should not be a problem, I learned that when a was very little, so...
Gijs

Pimpelmees, post 7,
On the WEB-site of House of Outdoor I have publised a number of test reports, and a number of Ultravids were included (not the plus versions yet) and I have also published a large English test report on the WEB-site of Peter Abrahams (home-europe etc.) about quite a variety of 42 mm binoculars. Since my archives are growing too much I have recently brought a printed collection to House of Outdoor, so Jan van Daalen can hand them to interested customers and there are more to come.
Gijs van Ginkel

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back