• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding Missouri (1 Viewer)

GR Triever

My wife's folks live in Doniphan, and we're planning a two or three day visit in a couple of weeks. Should I also plan a trip to Mingo while we're in the neighborhood, or wait until later in the year?

GR, In neighboring KY

GR, I would suggest that you go to Mingo now. It is a tremendous place to visit. Migration is getting into full swing and there should be a lot to see.

I'll probably try to schedule it in the trip, then. And while I'm at it, that rib place (The Hickory Log) in Dexter might just need a visit, too... and maybe Lambert's on the way home!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back