So lucky me I'm still stuck here unable to go home (or travel) therefore the local woods are getting a real workout (new bins arrived today) !
Since I'm not a 'European birder' per se I'm not conversant with many of the birds here (I didn't bird in the UK during my youth) and I'm relying on the Internet for IDs (books are all back in country of residence - China).
Calls/Song are particularly tough.
These are all from the past week or so and in woodland in Northern Vienna or from Donau Park.
Probably easy for most here
1. Female Redstart ?
2. Reed Warbler - but which one ?
3. Sylvia ?
4. LBJ - found in bushes in woodland. Brown above and light below. There were two and this one was giving the 'begging' wing flutter (fledgling?) which attracted the 'parent" ? Unfortunately I missed the shot at 8m when it popped up - this a very heavy crop from 50m !
5. Wood Warbler ?
6. See 2nd post below.
7. Sound Recording A : 2nd post below.
8. Sound Recording B : 2nd post below.
9. Sound Recording C : 2nd post below.