• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Posting Pictures (1 Viewer)

barnetbirds

Hi All
Could some kind sole help me with posting a picture on a 'new thread', I am one of the 'senior' ones on here and have not got a clue!! If I could ask for info in sort of A B C terms that would be a great help!!
Many thanks
Terry

Hi Terry

How to attach pictures:

If you are in a new thread press the grey "Manage Attachments" button. If you are replying to a post you need to press "Go Advanced" first rather than use "Quick Reply".

Press "Browse" to find the picture on your hard drive and then press Upload. Now wait until you see that the upload has completed (information about the file will appear). Attach any other pictures in the same way and then press "Close this Window".

Your picture(s) should now be attached.

You need to resize your photo so it is less than 200kb, although it is advisable to keep file sizes below 100kb. The dimensions of any photos should be no more than 900 x 900. If you need more help let us know.

Hope this gets you there.

D

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back