• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

2009 Photo Competition Categories (1 Viewer)

IanF

Jan - Anything Goes
Feb - Humorous Bird Photo
Mar - Monochrome Birds
Apr - Perched Bird
May - Birds and Water
Jun - The Animal Kingdom
Jul - Camouflaged Bird
Aug - Birds in Flight
Sep - Insects
Oct - Digiscoped Birds
Nov - Birds and people
Dec - Holiday Card

The list is subject to amendment in particular in respect of themes being nominated as prize competitions which will periodically appear.

Detailed descriptions of the theme will appear at the beginning of each month.

hi..
i am first time poster and just posted three images in my gallery and found this link..
its really interesting to add my image to the competition. but somehow i cant able to add existing image in my gallery to the competition..

can you guide how would i able to post to competition ?

On the drop downs that you choose when uploading your images into the gallery, look close to the bottom of the list and you will see one for competition entries. If you either put on here which photo that you want moving or send a PM to IanF he will do it for you.

Just remember that you can only put one photo in, must have when, where taken etc. And the theme of the contest changes each month. This month is Humourous photo so you will need one that makes you laugh. Perhaps your Crane one with a change of title to "Anything you can do, I can do.. " or "The Crane shouting contest gets underway" ..these are just ideas for it, or of course you still have another 2 weeks or so to find a one that fits in.

weird question for next month's... I've been practicing taking photos through binoculars... would that be a digiscoped photo?

weird question for next month's... I've been practicing taking photos through binoculars... would that be a digiscoped photo?

Not so weird - I'd say there's a good chance 'binoscoping' will be included in the digiscoping competition ;)

So carry on practicing :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back