• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Spot the Difference (1 Viewer)

rosbifs

PutAin STOP
Ukraine
So I posted this up on the 'Another Great Day...' but might be more visible here.

Lammergeier nest

I took some pictures of the adult in front of her nest. When the chick started moving I took another couple of pictures and got a nice suprise - can you spot the difference - in other woods find and name the other bird in the photo (good luck if you can see the Lammy chick by the way - it's a blob in the bottom of the nest)...

Attachments

• Lammy nest 18 5.jpg
    Lammy nest 18 5.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Lammy nest - spot the difference.jpg
    Lammy nest - spot the difference.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 113
Well... I had a look the other day, but couldn't see any meaningful difference in the two images.

Was going to go back to it, but forgot.

... and I still can't find what I'm supposed to be looking for.

Any clues for a hard-working girl? ;)

I know what I’m looking for, but can’t see it! Is it in both, and has moved, or just in one, and, if so, which? Easier to pick out when it’s seen to move!

I give up!!!;) A teeeny-weeny spot - no idea what it is.

And what does "Nid" and "Ticho" mean!! :stuck:

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back