• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hawke 10x43 or Opticron HR WP 10x42? (1 Viewer)

hr21

Hello all,

I am interested in both pairs of these,

I don't have an issue with the porro vs. roof, happy with either.

I am wondering which pair is better overall?

I do varied birding and prefer 10 to 8s as well.

I know there are ups and downs with both, FOV/ sharpness, in reality I am after the ones with the best optical quality and ease of use when using them.

Thanks.

Hello all,

I know there are ups and downs with both, FOV/ sharpness, in reality I am after the ones with the best optical quality and ease of use when using them.

Thanks.

I had been looking at the opticron IF porro myself, and it does receive nice reviews on Amazon. I would say, buy it, try it, tell us about it and then send it back if you don't like it...;)

Hello all,

Thanks.

Which Hawke 10x43? I'd go for the Hawke, bigger F.O.V and easier close focussing due to the objectives being closer together. A better all round package.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back