• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Chinese Goose (1 Viewer)

T.CROPPER

Hey folks just thought I pop this one on, its a gift to a friend for his birthday! I have been painting many birds lately a great deal of Poultry + my Japanese style work if any ones on FaceBook feel free to get in touch and have a little look!!!Cheers Trev

Attachments

• honk.jpg
    honk.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 92
Really interesting work there on the FB page - the colours are so vibrant. There seems to be quite an eastern influence in the pieces.
What is your technique?

Thanks friends for your view's as ever they count for alot!, Im really trying to push my use of ink to my own style so your thoughts are always welcome!! I have a large pic near finished and I hope to have it on here in a day or two so please let me know what you think!!!Thanks Trev

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back