• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sparrowhawk Film/chris Packham (1 Viewer)

Hi all

a film about The Secret Lives Of The Sparrowhawk will be released in a few weeks,10 years in the making narrated by Chris Packham.

the film covers the sparrowhawks lives from november to august when all dispurse,and covers why 19 species of songbird choose to nest right next to it
for protection so they can raise up tp 3 succesful clutches keeping songbord population stable and some years it rises 15 percent.

i first spent 3 years studying sparrowhawk behaviour actually living in the wild with them.
then needed to capture it all on film but no film maker was interested,some saying virtually impossible to do,so i set out on another 7 years capturing it all on film.

limited edition copies of the dvd are hand signed by famous tv presenters

These are HAND SIGNED by
Sir David Attenbourgh
chris packham
chris sperring mbe
proff ian newton
David Cobham
And myself

these will be auctioned of to help raise money for hawk and owl trust and hawk consevancy.

regards Dave Culley www.sparrowhawk-island.co.uk

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back