• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anyone experienced Visionking scopes. (1 Viewer)

Cluster

There seems to be a wide range of Visionking scopes on thE bay at the moment, ranging from 50mm compacts up to proper sized 80mm or so.
Some of these look very similar to other branded scopes but are significantly cheaper.
Has anyone had experience of their models?

Dave

Not yet Dave. I am trying hard to convince myself not to order one.

I saw them myself a few days ago after ordering one of the 7x50 porros they have up for auction. The prices on some of the models are extremely attractive. Others, like the 60 mm ED model seem to be the same price, and same scope, as the Bushnell Legend Ultra HD.

;)

Last edited:
The prices are ridiculously low, and this is going to force my hand. I am going to purchase the Mak 90 scope, just to review it.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back