• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Off chance (1 Viewer)

Edwin Sapatsch

England
I visit these pages on a daily basis and often wonder why people put up well poor quality Pics expecting a result?

Well I know why they do it now as I am compelled to submit an equally bad photo in the hope of suggestions rather than a positive ID.

Taken on Loch Scridain, Isle of Mull, Scotland today at some distance in the pouring rain. There were not a great number of birds about but several G.N.Divers, a fair number of Mergansers, and a fair few Shags. At the distance i estimated this bird to be in the same size range.

Thanks in advance...sadly that's about the best Pic

Attachments

• Loch Scridain.jpg
    Loch Scridain.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 91
Closest I would dare guess....just seemed to have a lot of white compared to those very close in which made it stand out even in the prevailing weather conditions (Pretty gross) Lou...thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back