• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Case for 10x25 pocket binos (1 Viewer)

I know.
It's annoying ...

I find the missing rain guard for the Eyepieces the most irritating though...Not if they get rained on, but incase they get scratched....

I don't see why Swaro couldn't have included some, Leica does..

Cheers

Tim

I know.
It's annoying ...

I find the missing rain guard for the Eyepieces the most irritating though...Not if they get rained on, but incase they get scratched....

I don't see why Swaro couldn't have included some, Leica does..

Cheers

Tim

Confess that I never found rain guards to be useful. Just more junk to lose.
If it rains, a slurp of the ocular lenses restores adequate viewing.
My Canon 10x42 is threaded for hoods, which keep the rain off the objective lenses. Eventually Canon will decide to add some Lotutec type hydrophobic coating to their binocular lenses, but until then, this works for me.

The majority of the cases are listed with the external dimensions and inadequate pictures to see if they mount on regular belt or need a M.O.L.E attachment and I do not want to spend $30 on a case and $10 on shipping and then find that it does not fit well or with the straps attached to the bino and ends up in the trash.

But thanks for taking the time to bitch as evidently you have more time than I do to contact dozens of resellers and wait for a reply and hope that the reply is accurate. In the real world it is not that simple and it can be quite time consuming and if you take a few minutes and read reviews on cases you will learn that what is specified is not what is often delivered. Good luck though with your therapy.

Well, Elkhorn, I suppose you have now learned there is not a case
made that will satisfy all users.

I do think Swarovski has some knowledge about what case they like
to provide. And that is a take it or leave it.

For you, I think a simple ziplock bag, or brown paper lunch sack will suffice. :smoke:

Jerry

Is your inquiry about the Swarovski CL 10x25 B Pocket binocular? You don't identify it.

My Swarovski CL 8x25 B Pocket (it is the same size as a 10x25) came with a zip around case that can be carried on one's belt. It is bulky: 6" long: 3" wide and 2.5" thick and has a 16" carry strap attached.

The binocular is 4" long, 2.6" wide and slightly less than 2" thick when folded with its neck strap to fit the case.

It does not come with rain caps or objective lens covers but the case might have room to fit them also.

Alternatively, the case that came with my Nikon 10x25 LXL fits my Swarovski 8x25 perfectly but it can't be carried on a belt. If you can find one.:smoke:

Bob
Bob, I purchased swarovski 8x25 pocket binoculars. I can’t figure out how to
you attach the belt strap and bag so it can be carried on the waist?

Bob, I purchased swarovski 8x25 pocket binoculars. I can’t figure out how to
you attach the belt strap and bag so it can be carried on the waist?
I'm just going to jump in here and wish you a warm welcome from all of us at BirdForum ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back