• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Meopta Meopro Spotting Scope (1 Viewer)

PHA

Hello,

Have any of you tried the Meopta Meopro HD 30-60x80 S.Scope? If so, have any of you compared that with the Meopta Meostar S1 or S2? The non interchangeable ocular can be an interesting feature to lower the cost/price plus the better sealing of the instrument.
I have a S1 APO 75 with the 20-60x plus the great 30x WA. I am considering an upgrade to one of the new S2 or, perhaps, the Meopro HD 80.

Thank you!

PHA

Hope this helps

Comparing both, I of course find the Meopro has slightly less optical quality. Nothing negative about the meopro. It is a great scope, crystal clear, very ergonomic, and I feel has the best quality to cost ratio of all available spotters. Looking through both I don't believe you will be disappointed with the Meopro.

We offer a complete Meopro outfit of spotter, case and tripod with free shipping for 1499.99.

Ben Baham
SportOptics.com

Please call or message me with any questions.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back