Hi Everyone, my first post to this forum! I've just placed an order with a distributor for a new Kowa 883 spotting scope. The components I've ordered are:
- Kowa TSN-883 Kowa 88mm Spotting Scope Angled
- Kowa TE-11WZ Kowa 25-60x eyepiece for TSN-880/770 Series
- Kowa TSN-EX16 Kowa 1.6x Eyepiece Extender for TSN-880 & 770 spotting scope
- Kowa TSN-AS1.25K Kowa Astro Eyepiece Adapter for 880/770 Spotting Scope (Knurled Screws)
- Kowa C-881 Nylon fitted case for the Kowa TSN-883 Angled 88mm spotting scope
- Manfrotto MT055CXPRO3 carbon fiber tripod
- Manfrotto MVH500AH fluid head
I'm beginning to research digiscoping and looking for advice and recommendations on what camera's work best with this setup, and how this would compare to using a smartphone adapter and bluetooth shutter.
I don't have a specific budget in mind for the camera. I'm very much open to all of your suggestions. Thanks!