• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from a not so new Member (1 Viewer)

Merlin49

Some regulars will know me under my previous name of Mynydd Merlin.
Had to change my identity because of several factors - no! I'm not some criminal type, just a forgetfull old fart who was recently made reduntant and had to give up my laptop and made a b***s up of saving my internet favourites.

To those who do not know of me from previous posts (those that give a damn), I have the good fortune to live in a cottage in the Brecons Beacons National Park on the northern slope of the Black Mountain (Mynydd Ddu).

Chances are you will hear little from me unless a particlular thread really raises my hackles.

Always happy to be a part of the global 'birding' (hate that word) community.

Colin M.

Hi Colin! Welcome back ;)

If you click on the "contact us" link at the bottom of each page you can ask admin to merge your two identities. I checked, your 213 posts are still there even after 3 long years ;)

Hi Colin and welcome back.

I'll look forward to hearing your news from the Brecon Beacons - hopefully in time for my next visit down there;)

D

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back