• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Member (1 Viewer)

fredafox

Hi everyone
My name is fredafox and I have just joined the Forum. When I am familiar with the workings of the site I shall get back to you. To help me start...how do I put a smilie in with my text? The real one not the text.
Kind regards
Thank you.

Hi fredafox and welcome on behalf of the Staff and Moderators

Keep an eye on the Scottish Bash Discussion thread We usually have a few each year and they are all great fun. You'd be most welcome to join us if you can manage.

There's a pane on the right of the text box when you are replying to a post (not in Quick Reply BTW). Put the cursor where you want the Smilie to appear then choose the one you want (clicking on 'More' does exactly that LOL - gives you more choice;)

D

Hello Fred,
And another welcome to the Birdforum. When writing a message click on the "go advanced" button and you can add any smilies you want. ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back