• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lost some of my videos on the Collins bird app on my iPad Air (1 Viewer)

IAN JAMES THOMPSON

I've lost a number of my videos on Collins bird app on my iPad Air and when I've tried restoring the videos, that I've lost on my Collins bird app my Apple iPad Air via the iTunes Store it's says it can't connect to the iTunes Store despite putting my correct password in and I've tried a number of times unsuccessfully. I've also tried all the recommended things to try after googling and still no difference. I've got the correct updated software on my iPad. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be.
Ian.

Call the apple help to ask for help in problem-solving

One thing you might try is to delete the app entirely from your ipad, go the settings afterwards and make sure that all aspects of the app are gone, and reinstall.

Niels

Have you tried going to the ITunes store via another machine? Using ITunes the software go to the store and see what that gives you. Also, can you download other content from the store, or is this just to do with the Collins app?

I have had problems in the past with this app just vanishing from a device, but I've always been able to restore it

Andrea

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back