• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is May 1st for Zen-Ray Sports Optics (1 Viewer)

gr8fuldoug

Camera Land / Supporting Vendor
clbanner120710.gif

zenraylogo.jpg

Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is May 1st for Zen-Ray Sports Optics

This drawing brings to you the latest release from Zen-Ray their new ZEN-RAY - ZEN Prime HD 25-50x82mm Wide-Angled Spotting Scope. This great new scope is due for release this week and Zen-Ray wanted to include our web drawing in the launch of this great new spotter.
There are also two of their very popular ZEN-RAY - Zen ED3 10x43 Binoculars for two lucky runner up winners.

The latest drawing winners are:

The Grand prize winner of a Leica X2 is:
Bruce H. of Bird Forum

The 2nd prize winner of a Leica D-Lux 6 is:
Don S. of RimFireCentral

These are two of the finest digital cameras available on the market. Congratulations to our winners.

Our next drawing is May 1st for a ZEN-RAY - ZEN Prime HD 25-50x82mm Wide-Angled Spotting Scope as well as two ZEN-RAY - Zen ED3 10x43 Binoculars for two lucky runner up winners.

It is our pleasure to bring these drawings to you each month to show our appreciation for all the support that we receive. Just our way of saying thank you.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the monthly winners for posting reviews of the products they have won. The forum members value your opinions, as do we.

Please go to our website, www.cameralandny.com and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

Congratulations to our latest winners.

In case you have any doubts, the monthly Camera Land drawing is the real thing. I had the good fortune of having my e-mail address drawn from the March entries and a factory brand new Leica X2 arrived today.

I would like to thank Doug, Leica and the rest at Camera Land. It is great that Camera Land and the manufacturers make this monthly drawing possible.

The Leica X2 is quite a camera. In addition to the styling, two things stand out immediately to me. One is the large APS-C sensor on a relatively smaller camera body and the other is the aperture and shutter speed dials on top of the body that make it possible to quickly move between auto, aperture priority, shutter priority or manual mode. I think Leica gets the award for putting the most effort into box design. There were 5 levels of boxes from the shipping box to the camera!

Now I just hope my photography skills are up to the level of the X2.

http://us.leica-camera.com/photography/compact_cameras/x2/

Here is the unboxing, and unboxing, and unboxing ............

LeicaBox_S_zpsd717897a.jpg

The X2 and the Leica Red Dot .........

LeicaX2Camera_S_zps6924acb5.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back