• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

The league of extraordinary binoculars. (1 Viewer)

wachipilotes

Hello,
Lately I am looking for information about the 8X30 / 8X32 class;
We could say that the Swarovski EL 8X32 SV would be in the first position, the new CL 8X30 in second and the Conquest 8X32 HD in third sharing position with the Habicht 8X30 binocular joint?
All of them have a flat field? As for eye relief, is any one prone to blackout problems?
If you allow me one last question ... In what position would we have the new Zeiss Victory Pocket 8X25? I read somewhere that this plays in the league of good 8X30 binoculars .....
Thank you
Wachi

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back