• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New with Fieldscope III ED 60mm and a lot of time. (1 Viewer)

Hi All.

Just picked up a Nikon Fieldscope III ED 60mm and a 20-60 zoom eyepiece.

I plan on adding the 30x Wide View to this (Digiscoping 30x or regular 30x?)

Also, will be getting a Nikon camera attachment once I decide on which Coolpix to buy. (5600, 7900, P1?)

I'm stunned at all the amazing shots taken by the members and am willing to try new stuff and learn with some guidance.

I live in Sparks, NV situated on the Eastern foothills of the Sierras. Lake Tahoe is 45 minutes away and hundreds of miles of uninhabited land to the North, East and South. It's pretty much an outdoor playground.

I spend as much time outdoors as I possibly can with my chocolate lab, Geronimo.

I've seen some amazing sights through my trusty little Alpen scope and wished I could share them. I decided it was time to move up in equipment get active in trying to capture some experiences.

I hope to learn from the members extensive knowledge and am willing to try most anything.
I have a ton of questions, but will usually use the search tool to see if I can find the answer myself first.

The forum looks like a lot of fun. :bounce:

Tony

Tony,
On behalf of the staff, a warm welcome to Birdforum. Sounds like you live in a great place for naturewatching. I also have the same scope and love it. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos. Hope you enjoy it here.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back