• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

E-mail notifications about Gallery comments (1 Viewer)

Jonno52

John (a bad birdwatcher)
Supporter
United Kingdom
This may well be the wrong place to report it, but something odd is going on with my e-mail notifications.

Normally of course I'm only notified about comments made on my own images posted in the Gallery. However, since yesterday I've been getting them every time someone comments on a Cirl Bunting image posted by Sue and Simon Wakely.

The image in question is here:

https://www.birdforum.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/612258/ppuser/82477

I tried to attach a screenshot of one of the notifications I've somehow received, but it wouldn't upload.

Just wanted to alert the tech people that this is happening.

Hi John

That's a strange one, but before we go any further into this, can you check that you haven't inadvertently clicked on Receive email updates (you should find this at the bottom of the picture details, along with add to favourites).

If you have clicked on it, it should now read Disable email updates.

Hi John

That's a strange one, but before we go any further into this, can you check that you haven't inadvertently clicked on Receive email updates (you should find this at the bottom of the picture details, along with add to favourites).

If you have clicked on it, it should now read Disable email updates.
Oops, you are of course right Delia, I inadvertently did exactly that - clicked for updates on S&S's bunting. I've now disabled that. Doh, these "senior moments" do happen now!

LOL.... how do you think I guessed that was the problem John?;);)

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back