• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Mozilla Thunderbird (1 Viewer)

john-henry

Anyone using this with Win7.
I've just got a new PC and looking for a new e-mail programme that will run on Win7, I'm trying to use Microsoft Outlook but having problems as it's not supported by Win7 anymore and I don't really want to use Windows Live and Outlook.com.
All I want is a good stand-alone program, easy to use that just does e-mail.

Thanks for any help

John

Hi John

I've been using Thunderbird forever and it works fine with Win7.

I use Motzilla Thunderbird and had no problems until a recent update,when because I live in Spain it changed the language to Spanish and I can't get back to the English as before.Any ideas how I solve this.Spanish is not a problem to me but when I type in English I would like to use the spellcheck which I can't at the moment.Thanks ....Eddy

My friend runs Outlook 2007 on her W7 laptop ok. It appears that it is ok from Outlook 2003 onwards. I find Gmail to be ok.

Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back