Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Alpujarras

Old Thursday 8th June 2017, 13:21   #1
BillD

Alpujarras

Hi
I am hoping to go birding in the Alpujarras, Sierra Nevada, in a weeks time for a few days. I will be staying in the Berchules area, can anyone suggest a couple of birding sites. I am interested in anything, birds of prey, warblers etc.
Kind regards
BillD
Old Sunday 11th June 2017, 16:41   #2
Alvaro WILD ANDALUCIA

Hello, BillD. Puerto de la Ragua, Dílar River. Padul lagoon is also known but I'd suggest the other two. Good luck!
Old Tuesday 13th June 2017, 08:59   #3
BillD

Hello Alvaro, thank you for the sites. Is there a particular location on the Dilar river? Hopefully we will report back after our trip.

Regards

BillD
Old Tuesday 13th June 2017, 11:39   #4
Alvaro WILD ANDALUCIA

Hi, BillD. There's a nice walk once you pass Dílar village, go upstream following the gorge and keep your sight to the sky...
Good luck
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: