• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

AGW and rising sea levels (1 Viewer)

Slate = Partisan crap.

They acknowledge as much with their 'resistance' admission at the conclusion of that drivel. A pox on the publication....

Slate = Partisan crap.

They acknowledge as much with their 'resistance' admission at the conclusion of that drivel. A pox on the publication....

Thy head is as full of quarrels as an egg is full of meat.

(note to myself--fof)

Last edited:
Thy head is as full of quarrels as an egg is full of meat.

(note to myself--fof)

Whatev.....
When you actually acknowledge (or simply consider) something that goes contrary to your partisan pals and publications, then you might have some credibility.

E v e r y t h i n g that you posit here is along political or ideological lines.
Baaaa!

Whatev.....
When you actually acknowledge (or simply consider) something that goes contrary to your partisan pals and publications, then you might have some credibility.

E v e r y t h i n g that you posit here is along political or ideological lines.
Baaaa!

(note to self—dw, tb)

“. . .is there more? More than Love and Death?
Then tell to me its name!”
But of course: MAGA!
...Saw this little blast from the past today from Kurt Eichenwald; I also thought of doom-Sayers Paul Krugman, Robert Reich et al, blowhards who predicted utter economic carnage with the advent of DJT.

Of course we know that the Dow has risen 6,800 points since K.E.'s tweet...roughly translated, 1.2 trillion dollars in 401K earnings for Americans.

Schadenfreude.

Attachments

• DSFjR-kWsAAilkh.jpg
    DSFjR-kWsAAilkh.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
But of course: MAGA!
...Saw this little blast from the past today from Kurt Eichenwald; I also thought of doom-Sayers Paul Krugman, Robert Reich et al, blowhards who predicted utter economic carnage with the advent of DJT.

Of course we know that the Dow has risen 6,800 points since K.E.'s tweet...roughly translated, 1.2 trillion dollars in 401K earnings for Americans.

Schadenfreude.

“Can he be a sensible man, sir? No, my dear; I think not.“

(note to self: fdd)

Happy New Year!

...this in spite of the fact that Al Gore predicted the demise of our polar ice cap by now. ...Cities under seawater, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back