• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Springwatch (1 Viewer)

Oh_what_a_sight

Just to let everybody out there that the brilliant bbc series Springwatch is back on our screens on 29th May dont miss it. I love it!
:clap: :bounce: :eat:

Oh_what_a_sight said:
Just to let everybody out there that the brilliant bbc series Springwatch is back on our screens on 29th May dont miss it. I love it!
:clap: :bounce: :eat:

Thats good to know..One of the few things on TV worth watching these days

(well,maybe other than Big Brother +BBLB,Lost,Sopranos,Green Wing,My Names Earl,anything by David Attenbrough |:p| )

I hope its as good as the last ones were,with the live badger cam and stuff,
I read that they'll be sattelite tracking some wild geese this year (cant remember which type).

I look forward to it.

Yes, it is great news that Springwatch will soon be back on our screens. I never miss a second of what you could say is a natural reality T.V. programme & far better than all that other rubbish thats on our screens.

Cannot wait to see the witty & enthusiastic Bill Oddie back, the man is so natural & his love of birds is there for all to see.

Rod.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back