• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Listen.. The birds (1 Viewer)

elaineinuk

Hello all, this is just my first time here and I wanted to share with you something I came across today.
I got a full collection of 18 vinyls of HOOR DE VOGELS LISTEN THE BIRDS 7".
I don't have a vinyl player so could not listen to them yet, but I am wondering whether any of you would be interested in this collection.
There is also a Real Bird Sounds and a Symphony of :t:Brazilian birds. All in 7". I think this is a gem.

Hello and welcome to the forum. On behalf of the staff and moderators. I’m looking forward to hearing about the wild birds you see while out and about.

Hi and welcome to birdforum.
Your collection of singles (i'm that old!!) sounds interesting. However the best place for an advert to sell these would be in our classifieds section, but for a number of reasons a new member cannot create a thread in that forum until they have been a member for 5 days and have made 10 forum posts.
best regards,
Andy

Hi Elaine and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Listen..the birds

Thank you all for your replies so far.
I was born in Brazil and grew up in the countryside but forgot what was like to listen to birds since I moved to a big city and later to London and birds are not something you see nearby your bedroom window.
I have recently moved to the Cotswold and I am looking forward to taking up birdwatching as a hobby. So your welcomes are really appreciated

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back