• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Telephoto lens TC-DC58B camera lens (1 Viewer)

2aperegrine

Fly baby, fly--
Anyone familiar with or have used this lens for the Canon powershot S2 IS camera,
Telephoto lens TC-DC58B
I just bought the new camera, want somekind of telephoto lens, this is canon's lens system for this camera, just would like to know before I purchase it,
Thanks

2aperegrine said:
Anyone familiar with or have used this lens for the Canon powershot S2 IS camera,
Telephoto lens TC-DC58B
I just bought the new camera, want somekind of telephoto lens, this is canon's lens system for this camera, just would like to know before I purchase it,
Thanks

Yes, I have this - it's a telephoto adapter for the Canon S2 IS. It adds 1.5x magnification to the existing 12x zoom, which gives you roughly 650mm equivalent zoom.

You also need to purchase the lens hood and adapter ring kit in order to attach it to your camera - LAH-DC20.

Check out my gallery for some samples - I'm extremely happy with it!

My Gallery

Keith.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back