• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sunrise/sunset. (1 Viewer)

hi Lydia

Wow at the kayak pictures, they are beautiful. I feel although I am sitting in the boat, touching the water. The colours are stunning to look at.

The sunset looks rich and red. What is it they say 'Red Sky at night, Shepherds delight - Red sky in the morning, Shepherds warning.

Must a good day coming for you Lydia! :t:

Oooooooh Lydia! What a beautiful selection of sun pics from you. Thank you so much for sharing.

Thanks. Hope I'm not boring you with my photos. I probably have most with this subject. Another view from the kitchen window .... A Lake Erie sunset.

Attachments

• Bosco and Connie 042.jpg
    Bosco and Connie 042.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 18
How can you even imagine that your fantastic pics are boring! They are wonderful, Lydia - keep 'em coming please!

This is from this morning. We are getting very close to the point where I can no longer hold the camera out of the bedroom window for these shots! Unfortunately, we do not have a window that faces SE in the house!!!

Attachments

• SR111108.jpg
    SR111108.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 11
Hi Lydia

No way you are taking over. o:)
Your pictures are lovely so keep them coming this way anyday - they are stunning views. :t::-O

Last edited:
Thanks. Hope I'm not boring you with my photos. I probably have most with this subject. Another view from the kitchen window .... A Lake Erie sunset.

No never boring, Lydia, every sunrise/sunset is so different. As long as your weather permits keep posting them, they are great.:t:

Lovely photo of your sunrise too Wendy:t:

Lovely shots Wendy and Bill. :t::-O

I have just noticed your piccies Bill from earlier on this thread. Nothing wrong with posting some older ones Bill. Sunrise and Sunset piccies. They are still lovely pictures. Older photos are just as effective, and worth their weight in gold as newer ones

Wendy, your photos are beautiful, and I love the yellow effect. A joy to share, and for us to look at anyday.

:t::t:

Last edited:
Yesterday evening in Keyhaven harbour, and a much older one taken on a thundery day.

Attachments

• IMG_2496R.jpg
    IMG_2496R.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 1529crop1.jpg
    1529crop1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 17
Lovely pictures John. Thank you for sharing with us

The first one looks magical, with he colours in the background. The second one - the colours are beautiful to look at.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back