• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hey there From Bristol (1 Viewer)

Kal

Hey peeps - So I have already posted in one of the other forums but I wanted to say hello in here - everyone has already been reallly informative and helpful. I have my first house now, and I have sorted the garden out with several different feeders and a bird table and a nest box (Too late for this seasons breeding but maybe next year!) Got a variety of birds, Robins, Starlings, Sparrows, Blackbirds, And only just started getting Blue tits! But fingers crossed for a fruitful spring.

Cheers all

Andy

Hi Andy and welcome on behalf of the Staff and Moderators

You never know, birds have a great ability to surprise, maybe something will take a fancy to your nest box this year

D

Hi Andy,
Welcome to BF. Not too late with the nestbox. I moved house once on 31st March and put the nest box up the next day and bingo, Blue Tits were investigating later in the day and they set up home.

wow no way! I sure hope they do nest- I had a blue tit hover in front of the box this morning so Im hoping this means they are interest! We shall See cant wait!

Hi Kal,

nice to see a fellow Bristolian, I'm relatively new here and I hope you recieve as warm a welcome as I have. Welcome to BF, and good luck with the nest boxes, I'm sure it won't be long before they're occupied.

Thansk guys - I have managed to get more birds now- Including a Dunnock and the blue tits are spending more time too so thanks for any advice guys

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back