• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding in Exremadura, Spain. (1 Viewer)

JimMorris

Hello all,

Just a quick line as I have internet access at the campsite, to let you know how the birding is going. I cant put any photos on as they are still in the camera.

So far I have 25 new birds to add to my life list. Today has been the best day as I finally got the bird that I really wanted. Not one but two Rollers.

Amongst my other lifers are Honey Buzzards, Bonellis Eagle, Spanish Imperial Eagle, unfortunately no decent photos of them, but I have some nice photos of rock buntings, bee eaters, rollers, woodlark, crag martins, lesser kestrels, woodchat shrikes, little bittern and a long distance golden oriole.

You will have to wait for the photos until after I get back on 4th June. In the meantime have a happy birding spring.

All the best

Jim

Yay! Hiya Jim,
How lovely to get news from your hols. I bet you are on the Vino as we speak! B :)
What can I say about your list so far? omg you lucky ducky.
Cant wait to see the pics & get the details.
Big hug for Rose (and you of course)
Happy Scamping Both

Well done mate.Enjoy the rest of your trip,and pass my regards to Rosie.Looking forward to photo's.

Les.

Hi Jim.
It seems like you're having a real miserable time of it. I don't think. Carry on enjoying yourselves. Wherever you go and whatever you do travel safely. Looking forward to your report and pics in June.

Baz.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back