• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

booking a succession of flights (1 Viewer)

Ike..

Hi, later this year I am hoping to travel to Puerto Rico, and the Lesser Antilles later this year, visting Barbuda, Antigua, Montserrat, Guadeloupe, Dominica, Martinique, St. Lucia, Barbados, St. Vincent and Grenada.

I would like to travel at my own pace, spending 3-6 days on each of the islands. I was just wondering if there are any websites or companies that would enable me to book a succession of flights so I could travel between the Islands.

I would also be interested in knowing how easy it is to travel round the islands without a car, as I cannot drive.
I may hire a guide if driving is a problem, so if anyone could recommend any guides I could use that would be helpful too.

Thank you very much for any help.

Bertrand Jno Baptiste is the main man on Dominica, not sure of his email address but if you plough through some of the references to him on Google you'll probably find it. he may know who to contact on other islands too. He has transport which is essential there as there is no other way of getting to the key sites like the Syndicate Trail for the Amazonas etc.

Rob

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back