• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Belarus: early May 2018 - azure tit/ aquatic warbler/ great snipe (1 Viewer)

nowlan

I'm heading to Belarus for a 4-5 day trip over the first May bank holiday weekend (dates rough at this stage, probably something like 4th - 7th/8th).

I'll be keen for the main Belarus specials - Azure tit, Aquatic warbler, great snipe among the main targets. Will also be up for evening night drives for mammals (possible lynx!).

I'm a 30 year-old male birder (living in Bristol, UK) looking for other birders to join for the trip - if interested get in touch!

Cheers,

Toby

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back