• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Joint Birdforum Lockdown List - April and May (4 Viewers)

I can add Marsh Tit to the UK list and Skylark to the Europe list I think. Both from the 3rd.
Sorry if I've missed them somewhere.

Lewis

Short Toed Eagle - already noted but have just found the nest - again from the garden...

Water Pipit = should be new...

Last edited:
Not that I recall (would have to open the pdfs up to check ;) )

I have checked yesterday's pdf and it wasn't there.

Do you people elsewhere in Europe want a 'Europe except for UK' list as opposed to a 'Europe including the UK list'? (There is already the whole World list to encompass everything)

Europe including the UK is fine with me... I still think of the UK as part of Europe ;)

Forgot one from yesterday:

31) Blyth's Reed Warbler

Then three more today:
32) Black-rumped Flameback
33) Red-rumped Swallow (new yard bird)
34) White-browed Wagtail
35) Purple-rumped Sunbird

Last edited:
Today

Some photos of today's sightings

Attachments

• DSC_6991.jpg
    DSC_6991.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_6998.JPG
    DSC_6998.JPG
    377.8 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_7009.JPG
    DSC_7009.JPG
    611.7 KB · Views: 19
do we have House Martin?

Not that I recall (would have to open the pdfs up to check ;) )

Do you people elsewhere in Europe want a 'Europe except for UK' list as opposed to a 'Europe including the UK list'? (There is already the whole World list to encompass everything)

I have checked yesterday's pdf and it wasn't there.

Europe including the UK is fine with me... I still think of the UK as part of Europe ;)

One or two House Martins for me this afternoon (UK) :t:

Tricky point with the Redpolls, as I was unsure on the views I had. They were most likely Lesser but looked potentially like Common.

You just love putting me in a quandary I reckon. Payback for that cheese?? ;)

I guess they'll just have to go on as the default (Lesser) perhaps ...

Sorry, I meant to say that I had got House Martin this morning, but wasn't sure if it was on the list already! ;)

So House Martin can go on the UK, the Europe & the World lists!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back