• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Weather For May. (1 Viewer)

palval147

Silly me, posted in April instead of doing this, but I deleted the post in April & we are now in the May thread.

Last few days glorious sunshine, today not as sunny, but still pleasant.

Past few days have been warm, sunny and cloudy in alternating spells.

Today, Monday 6th, started off sunny then went cloudy with drizzle as I left work at 10.30am and then got sunny once more as I drove to the coast. It then just got hotter and hotter and hotter and I am now a rather fetching *not* shade of reddish-pink :-O

Overcast and even MORE windy this morning!!!! Forecast is for a few showers later on too :smoke:

Radio was forecasting a months' worth of rain in the Midlands today! :eek!:

A day of sun, cloud & wind, though the wind has dropped now & there is more sun than cloud, which is typical for the end of the day.

Gorgeous sunny day yesterday and I pottered about outside doing some gardening :t: After dark the winds got VERY strong and were howling away outside :eek!:

Today? Rain....heavy rain....monsoon....rain.....now very very foggy :smoke: Not really cold though....and the rain WILL help my new young plants settle in ;)

Foggy morning then overcast all afternoon until around 6pm when the sun came out o:)

I really MUST get a new window thermometer as I hate not knowing the temperature and having to rely on the local tv weather guide or internet :smoke:

Gosh, this past week HAS flown over!!!!! :eek!:

Saturday & Sunday were both clear, sunny HOT days but today, Bank Holiday Monday, is grey and windy.....but dry for now ;) Showers forecast this evening after dark.

Don't think we had much forecasted rain overnight as it was still pretty dry everywhere when I popped along to Druridge this morning for a couple of hours birding :t:

Very grey and overcast first thing *8am* but now the sun is trying it's hardest to break through :king:

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back