• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Joint Birdforum Lockdown List - April and May (2 Viewers)

So ... I've now added the UK only components to a list (attached). I make it 94, having taken out all what would be scarce/rarities such as Wryneck and up and Rest-of-Europe-only records. Commoner species that were on the Europe list in red - some will have occurred already, so a second chance to fill in on those ...

Attachments

• BF Joint UK list - 3rd March.pdf
    156.7 KB · Views: 26
Additions to the North American list, from yesterday on my walk through a nearby local park.
Northern Flicker
White-throated Sparrow
Chipping Sparrow
Pine Warbler

Please add Sardinian warbler to the list, they love mealworms on my feeder, every day. Also have a wren nesting on the terrace, and another is the shed.

Another addition to the North American list: I was waiting in line to get into a grocery store a little while ago and I saw a Black Vulture fly overhead.

Nobody seen Northern Wheatear yet in the UK? I've usually seen one or two on my local patch before the end of March but not seen any yet this year.

And now ... the world!

Hopefully correct as per this thread (not too worried about the odd date incorrect). A few photos won't hurt if anyone gets the urge ... 165 so far.

Attachments

• BF Joint 4th April World.pdf
    179.7 KB · Views: 29
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back