• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Andrew

wibble wibble
When I looked at the Forum home page it said 'There have been 3 Threads and 4 Posts' but when I click on 'View New Posts' I only get two threads showing. Where are the missing threads and posts? Are there some restricted threads?

Ah, that's probably it. All the moderators, in their secret hideaway muttering about us! LOL.

Can any moderators confirm this?

Yes, it is true. Posts in the Mods and Admin forum are - not surprisngly - only for the eyes of Moderators and Adminstrators!

In the last two days, when I log in and then click on 'View New Posts' everything disappears and I get no new posts. This means trawling through all the forums catchign up which is very slow. Is this a problem with the site or me.

I can't find the 'View Today's Active Threads' link either.

Andrew, I've been having the same problem today. First thing this morning, it was fine, but ever since, I haven't been able to use the 'View New Posts' button. I lost 25 posts at once earlier today and had to go searching for them. Hope this is straightened out soon.

I've just lost all today's active threads. There were some indicated but when I clicked on the link there weren't any to be found.

Yesterday, when I clicked on one of the links in the scrolling ticker thingy, that also made all the recent posts disappear.

Steve, not complaining. I know computers are not the easiest things to use so it must be hell for the programmers. Worse than a chess match with Kasparov I would imagine. Just wanted to know if it was me or the site.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back