• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird in Abhu Dhabi airport (but which one?) (1 Viewer)

Reader

Hi guys

A couple of us were on the way to South Africa, flying via Abhu Dhabi. Whilst waiting for our connecting flight we saw this bird in the roof space. As we watched it the bird flew down on one of the chairs allowing me to take a quick photo.

It looks like one of the Tit family but I could be wrong as I have no knowledge of birds in this area.

I photographed it on Nov 8th and the bird was still there this morning, on our return.

Does anyone know what species it is?

John

Attachments

• Abu Dhabi 1796.jpg
    Abu Dhabi 1796.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 125
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back