• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Collard Dove (1 Viewer)

cce427

Retired last year and moved here in November, happy for the pigeons to mess on my car every day but about two months ago a Collard Dove arrived on a branch in my neighbors tree near our bedroom window, so 4.45am every 30-40 seconds of insane monotonous call for about 3 hours, then off to bother someone else, now it is coming back during the day and early evenings as well. This is not some days, this is every single day. I have scared it off a few times with an UNLOADED air gun and it now sits around the other side of the tree so I cannot see it. Stress levels are high anyway now but I think I am ready for a second stroke ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back