• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Saying Hi (1 Viewer)

OryansBelt

Hello. I just joined this forum. My wife loved watching hummingbirds come to the feeder that we had. We did not have many, but we enjoyed watching them. She unfortunately passed away about a year and a half ago. Her passing plus some of my health issues, I just didn't have the desire to do much extra. Just getting thru the day was an accomplishment

I am now feeling a little better and just hung out the feeder again. I thought it might be too late, but the same 3 birds came back.

I hope to enjoy them more, plus see how to increase the birds interest in my yard.

Thanks for letting me join, and also for rambling a little bit.

Thanks.

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

First off, we are so sorry for your loss but we are glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello.

Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi OryansBelt and a warm welcome from me too; I'm sorry to hear your your wife - such a shame.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi OryansBelt and welcome to the forum. My condolences on the loss of your wife. I am glad you are feeling up to putting out the hummingbird feeders again. You should have them for a while longer before they migrate south for the winter.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits. I am sorry to hear about your wife and your health issues.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back