• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Nikon Rumours: D400 and 300mm f4.0 (1 Viewer)

LoL ! Click on the related links below that one ... 'new D400 to be announced soon' ! That was from 2009 !!

I really hope the D400 appears soon. The thought of swapping my D600 for the D400, and keeping my D800E, has me in CBA heaven with the perfect lineup :D

This has been airware (rumoured gear) for so long. I hope it's only 18MP and good in low light and high fps. At the same time a D750 full frame that doesn't clog up your computer with oversized files and at a reasonable price. Throw in a 500mm f5.6 and I might have to spend some money. ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back