• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

50D battery grip fps claim... (1 Viewer)

davem

Hi all,

just trying to get to the bottom of something I read on Warehouse Express's site regarding the fact that the 50D's fps rate increases from 6.3 to 8 when you add the battery grip.

Despite searching I can't find ANYTHING anywhere else on the 'net to substantiate this and as the potential purchase of this camera over the 40D would have a LOT to do with this feature (mainly for sport horse photography) I'd appreciate hearing from any owners who can confirm or quash this statement please?

TIA!

Dave.

This appears to be a case of confusion with Nikon D300 where you can increase the burst rate to 8 fps with the MB-D10 Multi-Power Battery pack or an AC adapter.

Yeah, did consider this but WHE have been pretty reliable and even spoke to an advisor tonight about it. Will have to talk to a contact there tomorrow.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back