• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (4 Viewers)

I like that med gull Arthur...and i agree with Nick that it stands alone without the standing bird in foreground...very nice...:t:

ps...have been trying to locate a nest of local barn owls...i was watching a bird last night carrying a vole but dammed if i can track it back to nest site as it always disappears behind tree/hedge-lines....:smoke:

Always endearing creatures...[except from the point of view from a vole]...;)

it's slowly being revealed! Tell us, it's twice as big really isn't it, and there's another thousand gulls on the right! Cracking piece.

Been a bit lazy not much done
a bit of doodling a reminder of my grandad working his small holding.
keep it in mind for a pic. later.better get on with the one I started

Attachments

• L1020424.jpg
    L1020424.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 52
Keep opening different threads in this forum and keep being amazed at the quality of the work. It's absolutely fantastic.
I see you're in Weybourne, I don't suppose you know a good friend of mine, Arnold Hitchon?

Phil

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back