• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Caption 7th August (1 Viewer)

Sue Wright

Hi folks,

Here's another, took me ages to decide which would be best....it's being a female!

Anyway, if it's ok with everyone then we'll say Wednesday evening.

Sue.

Attachments

• Buzzard and Crow in air.jpg
    Buzzard and Crow in air.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 33
Wow! What a great shot, Sue!

Buzzard (?) saying..."Look, I can out manoeuvre you any day, so why don't you save your energy?"

Well done Sue, great shot!

"Can this conversation wait?" "I'm busy flying at the moment"!

Terrific pic Sue.

Buzzard, " Look; it doesn't matter how much you fancy me; nothing can come of it."

Baz.

The Raven is saying "Oi mate, give us a lift! One of my wing flaps has got stuck!"

or

The Buzzard is saying: "How the hell does he stay in the air? On a wing and a prayer?"

Pat

Brilliant photgraph Sue, great capture :t:

Raven
Oh you've got a big nest in the countryside have you???...See that place down there? The one with the Four Towers and humans in Red Coats!!!!...Beat that Yokel!

OK folks, now for the hard part.

Several good ones there that caught my attention, but sadly I have to choose just 2, but they are 2 really good ones. So,

1st is Ray's "Oh you've got a big nest in the countryside have you etc"
2nd is Baz's "Look; it doesn't matter how much you fancy me etc"

So there you go lads, thanks to you both for the laughs, to everyone else also; and good to see you here with us Niko!!

Over to you Ray, or Baz if Ray can't.

Sue

Caption

"Stop pestering me, and get your own takeout for dinner" ;)

Sorry a bit late coming in here, so I have added my quota now.

Sue: Great shot, and very well judged wow factor !! :t:

Peewit

Thanks Sue, I'll post a pic later today. Registry files on the PC at home are a mess but I'm slowly making progress :storm:
Teach me to back up my photo's more often :-C

Well done Ray and Baz :clap: :clap:

A message for Niko

Welcome to the Ex beeb Niko:hi: ........how did I miss you above|^|

Oh well better late than never!:-O

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back