• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Update of the ATX in the near future? (2 Viewers)

flomog

Hi all. Im thinking of splashing out on a ATX 85, but just wondered if there is any talk of Swarovski updating their current scopes. I understand the current model is first class, but would not like to regret holding off if a new model is on the way. many thanks.

I think if you hold off too long the price will go up. The only rumblings I've heard is something big=very expensive is on the way.

I wouldn't expect the ATX system to be updated anytime soon though an extender may be on the way.

I think if you hold off too long the price will go up. The only rumblings I've heard is something big=very expensive is on the way.

I wouldn't expect the ATX system to be updated anytime soon though an extender may be on the way.

thanks for the advice. Im going to jump in now then..

I think you are pretty safe. After a lot of research I purchased the stx 65 and the 95 lens as well. The 95 is huge and unless one wants to fork out for two lens the 85 is probably the sweet spot. In all my research I could not find anything to suggest a change for the TX line.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back