Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

King fisher, cat bird and mute swans

Old Monday 30th June 2014, 02:15   #1
birder4eva
Registered Member

King fisher, cat bird and mute swans

Went to my cousins house and saw a belted kingfisher, two mute swans, and about nine Canada geese which we got to get pretty close to. I also heard a meeeeow call and tracked down a gray cat bird. Unfortunately I didn't get any photos.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: