• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

mummymonkey

Supporter
United Kingdom
Hello.

Sorry about silly name, it's just a daft name I've used on the internet for about 25 years. Real name is Graham.

Originally from Blairgowrie now living in Perth.
Have been birding since I was a teenager in the 1970s.
Done a fair bit around NE Fife in the 80s (Eden mostly)
Lived in Eastern Province Saudi Arabia in the 90s. (Had a couple of articles in Sandgrouse & Phoenix)
Not done much lately so a bit rusty.

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Hi again Graham. It's good to see you here lad.

I doubt that Blair has changed very much since you lived here. They put traffic lights at the Wellmeadow, then took them away again LOL. We've a mini-roundabout. Tesco moved in, first to where Willie Lowes used to be, now they're down Welton Road! A few more houses though!!

The road to Bridge of Cally collapsed, near the baily bridge, so that's now a footparth and there's some feeders at the beginning near Craighall Bridge.

Maybe we'll meet up somewhere around the area.

I hope you enjoy yourself here lad.

Hi Graham and welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Glad you chose to join us.

I don't believe you'll find a friendlier bunch anywhere!

Enjoy!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back